Social Media Associate Intern
What will you do?
- Assist in overall activities related to social media and corporate website promotion.
- Update content of our corporate website, work on SEO management and increase it's popularity.
- Manage our FaceBook page, Instagram and Twitter
- Knowledge of Joomla
- Experience in managing personal/corporate Facebook pages, Instagram and Twitter
- Excellence in verbal and written English, Georgian (for Georgia) and/or Greek (for Greece)
- Negotiable basic salary
- High commissions
- We will challenge you, your abilities and support you to develop your hidden skills
- We will invest in your professional development